The Director General of the Department of Social Development invites applications from suitably qualified persons for service as members of the Board of the National Development Agency.
The Minister will consider candidates with proven experience in fostering good governance, understanding of the legislative and policy framework applicable to the NDA as well as exceptional understanding of global and government initiatives on poverty eradication. (download full text of the request for nominations).
Nominated Civil Society Representatives should have competencies in one or more of the following disciplines:
- NGO Networks and Consortia on a full-time basis.
- Development sector.
- Applied research and policy analysis related to poverty alleviation.
- Resource mobilization and grant funding.
- Membership of inter-departmental group of faith based leadership
- Financial management. CA qualification will be an added advantage.
- Corporate Governance.
Nominations should include:
- The completed nomination form (download pdf file)
- A copy of the nominated persons Curriculum Vitae
- ID/Passport photograph
The deadline for nominations is 07 November 2014.